Assistant Professor, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Address: Newmark 2106, 205 N. Mathews, Urbana, IL 61801, USA
Phone: 1-217-300-8184 (office) Email: yjh”at”illinois.edu
I am currently an assistant professor at the department of civil and environmental engineering at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC) since Fall 2018. I am also affiliated with the graduate program of computational science and engineering and the Advanced Digital Sciences Center at UIUC. My research lies in computational mechanics, fluid-structure interaction, and multi-physics simulations. My CV is here CV.
Note: We have PH.D. student positions in the group. Please contact me by email if you are interested.
- Qiming Zhu, Ph.D. student, (BS, Harbin Institute of Technology, MS, University of Minnesota Twin Cities), Spring 2019-present.
- Ze Zhao, Ph.D. student, (BS, Peking University), Fall 2019-present.
- Jie Gao, Postdoc, (Now: Assistant Professor at Huazhong University of Science and Technology)
- Songzhe Xu, Postdoc, (Now: Postdoc at University of Utah)
- Ning Liu, MS Student, (Now: Graduate student at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology)
- Gurpreet Singh Hora, MS Student, (Now: Graduate student at Columbia University)
- Zetian Li, Undergraduate researcher (Now: Graduate student at UC Berkeley)
- Sung-Min Moon, Undergraduate researcher (Now: UIUC)
- Muqaddas Farooqi, Undergraduate Student (Now: UIUC)